Transat Launches Comprehensive Morocco Travel Packages, Tours, and Excursions
Montreal, Canada – Transat, a renowned tour operator, has announced the launch of its new travel packages, tours, and excursions in Morocco. This move comes in conjunction with Air Transat's exclusive non-stop flights to Marrakesh from Montreal, available year-round starting June 12. The initiative aims to provide travelers with a unique immersion into Morocco's cultural and historical richness.
Diverse Accommodation Options in Marrakesh and Agadir
Transat now offers a variety of accommodation options in Marrakesh and Agadir, catering to different preferences. These include:
- Hotels in Marrakesh: Located in the city center, offering contemporary elegance.
- Properties in Marrakesh Palm Grove: For a serene experience in lush gardens.
- Riads in Marrakesh: Offering authenticity with typical interior patios and colorful mosaics.
- Accommodations in Agadir: For those seeking a seaside atmosphere with golden beaches and Atlantic Ocean views.
Five Unique Tours for Varied Interests
Transat's new selection of Morocco tours includes:
- Kasbah and Oasis by 4x4 (9 days): A cultural immersion visiting Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Todra Gorges, and the dunes of Merzouga.
- Marrakesh, Fes & Desert (9 days): Combining landscapes and cultural discoveries from Casablanca to Marrakesh.
- Imperial Cities (9 days): Exploring the four imperial cities of Morocco.
- Imperial Cities and North (9 days): Highlighting the charms of northern Morocco, including Casablanca, Asilah, and Tangier.
- Grand Tour of Morocco (16 days): A comprehensive journey from Marrakesh to the Erfoud desert and back.
Excursions for Cultural Experiences and Adventures
Transat also offers a variety of excursions, including visits to Essaouira, the Ourika Valley, and the Ouzoud waterfalls, allowing travelers to tailor their Moroccan adventure.
Air Transat's Non-Stop Flights to Marrakesh
Air Transat, the only North American airline offering non-stop flights to Marrakesh, will operate these flights twice a week in summer and once a week in winter. The flights will be on Air Transat's new-generation Airbus A321LR aircraft, known for their low fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
Founded in Montreal 36 years ago, Transat has gained global recognition, particularly as an airline under the Air Transat brand. Committed to a healthier environment, it has been Travelife-certified since 2018.